Sagada: I’ll be going back and see you again

Sagada is getting popular and I don’t wonder. The first time I set my feet in Sagada and walk across the calm and quiet street, I knew I’ll have my best moments and will surely treasure it. It was the first goose bumps; I know I’ll fall in love with this place.

On our way to Sagada is breathtaking. The air I breathe is relaxing, reminiscing makes me smile. I can’t take my eyes out from the passenger window, every angle and scenery I’m seeing is art. Those mountain capes, rice terraces, roadside waterfalls, flowers; all were like structured to its finest.  















First glimpse of the town, it was calm and silent, I do not know what to expect but it’s different from what I’ve seen before, it’s catching my attention, I am hyped and excited to explore more.


We met SAGGAS guides and they were cool and bubbly. We were welcomed with silent laughs and smiles. Another guide we meet was Raffy, a big brown dog and he guided us along our Echo Valley tour. We are getting there, full of stories, traditions, beliefs, cultures and realization.















Then it’s a test of strength and bravery, Cave connection. From Lumiang Cave to Sumaging Cave, it was dark and cold, though you may feel some sweat; it was a totally diverse experience, it’s a different world, a test of courage and strength while you’re in the never-ending exploration. It’s a beauty hidden and waiting to be explored. 
We tried Pinikpikan, and other local delicacies, it’s mouth-watering and tempting. We wanted to see more, feel more and explore more but we need to go back to Manila, I know there’s a lot I left behind and dreaming of visiting again. River trekking in Pongas Falls, the sunrise at Kiltepan, the Ganduyan Museum, Orange picking, mountain climbing and more, I’ve been there once but I want to witness more. That’s Sagada.

I travel a lot, and among those places that I’ve been. It was Sagada that I’m looking forward seeing again. And you would too...  

__________________

Visit: Surviving Sagada

13 comments:

The Soul Explorer said...

I really miss this place. The last time I visited Sagada was 3 years ago.

Gladys Serafines said...

I do too! And it's the place I really wanted to visit ng paulit ulit....

Manong Unyol said...

gusto ko rin to puntahan itong taon na to kakayanin ba 3days na mapuntahan ko laht ang tourist destination ng sagada. 3days na kasama byahe papunta at pabalik ng manila?

Phioxee said...

sayang na cancel yung booking namin dito. super tahimik tingna yung street ng sagada noh.

Gladys Serafines said...

@Manong Unyol - hmmn kaya naman siguro kaso super tight itinerary yan and mas masusulit mo kung mas matagal, para each place ma appreciate mo talaga...

@Phioxee - Agree, tahimik... sarap mag soulsearching... :p

June | Life and Spices said...

Wanna go here and perhaps...if God allows, ill stay for a week.. ganda kasi e

Mira Delos Reyes said...

Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope me and my family would be able to go to Sagada.

By the way, I cant find your GFC, hence, followed you via Google+. You may visit me at:
http://roselsmomdiary.blogspot.com

Oman said...

the lemon pie house, the yoghurt house, the cheap but delicious cinnamon bread at the local bakery with the best tasting 3 in 1 coffee in the morning... ahhh i miss sagada.

Gladys Serafines said...

@ June - Yeah, mas maganda if mas matagal, mas masusulit mo Sagada

@ Mira - Thanks for the visit, I'll follow you on G+ too!

@ Oman - Haha, miss ko na din, uyy sayang di ko ata natikman yung cinnamon bread.

Anonymous said...

kasya ba ang 3k budget sa sagada for 2 days excluding fare?

Gladys Serafines said...

Tingin ko kasya naman dipende nlng sa activities nyo... at kung mag home cook kayo sa lodge nyo mas better and tipid...

DearGod_CMS said...

Hi , did you get a travel agent for your itinerray? thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi , did you get a travel agent for your itinerray? thanks-carm

Post a Comment